Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ellyn in 250 Words or Less

Oh herroooo there

Wow. If anyone is actually reading this right now, this is pretty freaking chill. I don't know. I feel like the first post is meant to be a little socially awkward. I mean, I don't know you, and you don't know me. It's like a blind date, in a sense. Except, lucky for you, you can skidattle (totally just made up the spelling there---is there even a correct spelling for that?) whenever the mood strikes. You don't have to pretend to use the "Little Boy's Room" to "freshen up," while I wait aimlessly at the dinner table glancing nervously around for your return, sipping my Pinot Grigio, while you so cleverly make your escape through the kitchen, out the back door, and into your car that you "coincidentally" left running. You'll still owe me for your half of the bill, BITCH, and I'm not going to let it go. However, I'd like to think that you would give me the opportunity to be a little more than an involuntary click of your computer mouse; a horrifically off-base Google search; a greenhorn blogger in a sea of bigger fish. No. You're much too classy to write someone off that quickly. Don't even try to deny it. Aiiiight, well, that's that. Hopefully this awkward turtle of a post has set the foundation for our future relationship, mystery babe. And, if not, those pants DO make your ass look huge.

For those who were keeping track, this post is (well, will be) 263 words. Get over it, hootchie mama.

Love,
- Ellyn :]

1 comment:

  1. A perfect start to a blog. Trust me, awkward is kind of the norm for starting a blog. Mine was terrible; I don't recommend you read it. Can't wait to see what else you blog about, Ellyn!

    Also I was looking at your links & I absolutely love Bubz! I approve of your taste in YT beauty gurus.

    ReplyDelete